4th Annual Gallery Show & Sale
April 20th & 21st

We are going to have our FOURTH Gallery Show and Sale. It will be Friday and Saturday, April 2oth  and 21st. Hours will be from 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Last year’s was a success and the same three things we needed last will make it a success again. If you will notice, the common ingredient in all three things is you our members.

1. Lots of wonderful wood turnings to show and sell – these need to be provided by you, our members. You will receive 65% of the proceeds with the remaining 35% going to the NEOWTA. We need to have some tops to give away to the kids. For the items that you will bring we will need a list and the price is that you are asking. These will need to be brought to the April 17th regular meeting of the association. Your initials and the price will be placed on a removable sticker on the bottom of the piece.

2. Lots of NEOWTA volunteers to help with parking, meet and greet, refreshments, and recording sales.  To volunteer for a job in a time slot, send an email to president@neowta.com telling me which day, which job, what time that you will be available to volunteer. I will update these tables on a daily basis.

3. Lots and lots of people to come and view our work and hopefully buy things. Will need your help here also to tell everyone you know in any organization you belong to including your church, civic organization and any gossip club to which you may belong, about the show and the wonderful things they will see if they’ll come and spend an hour with us.

We hope to make this show and sale a success again this year. We expect that if it is an annual event, people in the Tulsa and surrounding communities can see the things that the NEOWTA members make and look forward to buying that Mother’s day, Graduation or Birthday gift. We hope that it will provide a growing revenue stream both for our members and for our association.

Download the latest flyer for the sale:

  NEOWTA2018ShowSaleFlyer3